- Jean Dallongeville, Inserm U 744, Institut Pasteur de Lille, Lille
- Jose R. Banegas, Department of Preventative Medicine and Public Health.
School of Medicine, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid. CIBER of
Epidemiology and Public Health. Madrid, Spain
- Fernando Rodriguez Artalejo, Department of Preventative Medicine and
Public Health. School of Medicine, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid.
CIBER of Epidemiology and Public Health. Madrid, Spain
- Eliseo Guallar, Departments of Epidemiology and Medicine and Welch
Center for Prevention, Epidemiology, and Clinical Research. John
Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. Baltimore, USA; Department
of Cardiovascular Epidemiology and Population Genetics. National
Center for Cardiovascular Research (CNIC). Madrid, Spain.
- Claudio Borghi, Department of Internal Medicine, Ageing and Clinical
Nephrology. University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
- Guy De Backer , Professor Emeritus, Ghent University. Past-chair of the
Department of Public Health, Ghent University, Ghent Belgium. Past
-director of the Dept of Cardiology at Ghent University Hospital Ghent
- Julian P.J. Halcox, Wales Heart Research Institute, Cardiff University,
- Joep Perk, School of Health and Caring Sciences, Linnaeus University,
- Ph.Gabriel Steg, INSERM U-698, Universite Paris-Diderot and Assistance
Publique - Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business with a primary focus on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines. As a leader in gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, neuroscience, respiratory and inflammation, oncology and infectious disease medicines, AstraZeneca generated global revenues of US $32.8 billion in 2009. For more information please visit: http://www.astrazeneca.com
[i] European Heart Network. Cardiovascular Disease Statistics. http://www.ehnheart.org/cdv-statistics.html
Accessed on 22 October 2010.
[ii] Banegas J, et al. Prevalence and control of traditional cardiovascular risk factors and anticipated avoidable coronary mortality in primary prevention in Europe: The EURIKA Study. PCV30. Presented at the ISPOR 13th Annual European Congress, 6-9 Nov 2010, Prague, Czech Republic
[iii] Rodiguez-Artalejo F, et al. BMC Public Health. 2010; 10:382
[iv] Dallongeville J, et al. A survey of physicians' attitudes towards the control of cardiovascular risk factors. The EURIKA Study. PCV121. Presented at the ISPOR 13th Annual European Congress, 6-9 Nov 2010, Prague, Czech Republic